Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Go to lincoln.familyportal.cloud
- Select “Apply for Benefits”
- Follow the prompts, enter your student information and submit.
Dear Parents and Guardians:
Please take a moment to complete the form and return it to your student’s school. The Education Benefits Form collects information needed to ensure the school receives state and federal funding for education programs. Without this information, Lincoln Consolidated Schools could lose important funding for education programs that our students need. These supplemental grants and programs have the potential to offer supports and services for our students including, but not limited to:
- Instructional staff (ex. Reading Interventionists, Math Tutors, Academic & Behavior Aids)
- Teaching supplies and materials
- Counselors and Social Workers
- School Nurses
- Professional Learning for staff
- Parent and Community engagement supplies and activities
Why is Lincoln Consolidated Schools requesting financial information? The Education Benefits Form determines eligibility of a student or household. The total count of eligible students is used to determine the funding amounts that will be made available to a school. The more forms returned the better.
What do I need to do? The form is available online through Meal Magic. Go to lincoln.familyportal.cloud and select “Apply for Benefits” Follow the prompts, enter your student information and submit. You can also submit a printable form to your school office.
How will this information be protected? In keeping with current practices, all information on the report submitted is confidential.
What else might my student or household be eligible for? Based on the information you provide on your Education Benefits Form, your child may qualify for other programs such as:
- Pay to play or Pay to Participate
- Programs that provide food support
- Programs that provide field trip support
- Programs that provide school supplies or assist with school fees
- Programs that provide holiday support
- Potential household support for cable and internet
You must complete the Sharing Information with Other Programs form to grant permission for your eligibility information to be shared.
If you have any questions, please contact your school office for assistance.
Robert Jansen, Superintendent