- Athletic Physicals
- Physicals are required for the new school year.
- 2022-23 physicals must be dated after April 15, 2022.
- Full details on physical requirements are here!
- Update your Athletic Registration through Planet HS.
- All athletic registration is now managed online - no more trips into the athletic office.
- Make sure your registration is fully completed in order to start official practices and/or tryouts.
- All registration info is here!
- We're monitoring COVID rules and guidance from the Michigan Department of Health and the MHSAA.
**A prospective athlete is required to see a physician and receive a physical exam and clearance in order to be eligible for athletic teams in the 2022/2023 school year.
Here are a few options if you are unable to see your physician:
- schedule an appointment with the onsite RAHS Health Clinic
(734) 714-9509 or (734) 714-9600
- visit an Urgent Care/Walk-in clinic in the area
Splitter Community Education Programs
SplitterCommunity.com is the home of all of our Community Education programming. Check out our Dance, Kenpo Karate, Soccer, Swim and Tumbling Programs.
2022/2023 School Supply List
Lincoln Middle School is proud to announce the first Male and Female Students of the Year for 2023! Jackson Soos and Makayla Sperle.
Jackson is a member of the National Junior Honor Society, student of the month, a WEB leader, band for 3 years, cross country for 3 years, Track for 2 years, the All A’s Honor Roll (4.0) all 3 years, received a Presidential Award for Educational Excellence and is a member of the HS Drumline for the fall.
Makayla is a member of the National Junior Honor Society, student of the month, a WEB leader, band for 3 years, swim team and Riptides club team for 3 years, the USA swim team for 1 year, Track for 1 year, cheer for 1 year, the All A’s Honor Roll (4.0) all 3 years, received a Presidential Award for Educational Excellence and is the Freshman (Class of 2027’s) Vice President.
Congratulations to these two outstanding students!
Dean of Students
8744 Whittaker Road
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Middle School Office:
Office and All Day Absences:
or (734) 484-7033
Fax#: (734) 484-7088
School: 8:00 AM - 2:57 PM
8:00 AM - 10:57 AM
8:00 AM - 12:43 PM
Office: (734) 484-7013
Fax: (734) 484-7020
LMS & District Calendar
|Previous June 2023 Next|
Events Occurring Soon
HS/MS Final Exams; Students 6-11 report half-day; Students K-5 report full dayDate: Jun 12Calendar: District Calendar
Board of Education Meeting 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMBoard of Education MeetingDate: Jun 12Time: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMLocation: Boardroom - Lincoln High SchoolCalendar: District Calendar
HS/MS Final Exams; Students 6-11 report half-day; Students K-5 half-day; Teacher Work Day P.M. Last Day for students and teachers; End of Fourth QuarterHS/MS Final Exams; Students 6-11 report half-day; Students K-5 half-day; Teacher Work Day P.M. Last Day for students and teachers; End of Fourth QuarterDate: Jun 13Calendar: District Calendar
Board Workshop-Rec Millage 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMBoard Workshop-Rec MillageDate: Jun 14Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMCalendar: District Calendar