**A prospective athlete is required to see a physician and receive a physical exam and clearance in order to be eligible for athletic teams in the 2023/2024 school year.
Here are a few options if you are unable to see your physician:
- schedule an appointment with the onsite RAHS Health Clinic (734) 714-9509 or (734) 714-9600
- visit an Urgent Care/Walk-in clinic in the area
Some reminders as we get started with middle school sports.
- 2023-2024 physicals must be dated after April 15, 2023.
- Full details on physical requirements are here!
- Update your Athletic Registration through BigTeams.
- All athletic registration is now managed online - no more trips to the athletic office.
- Make sure your registration is fully completed in order to start official practices and/or tryouts.
- All registration info is here!
Splitter Community Programs
SplitterCommunity.com is the home of all of our Community Education programming. Check out our Basketball, Dance, Indoor Track Club, Kenpo Karate, Soccer, Swim, and Tumbling Programs.