Welcome to Lincoln Schools
Listed below is some important information that will assist new residents in enrolling their children for the first time. All students K-12 will register at the Enrollment Office, (located at Brick Elementary, west entrance) from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. You can reach the Lincoln Enrollment Office staff at 734-484-7042.
The following information is REQUIRED to enroll at Lincoln Consolidated Schools. Please bring the following documentation with you at your appointment time:
- State Certified Birth Certificate ***ORIGINAL COPY ONLY
- Drs. Official Immunization Record- Current/Up to date
Other documentation is required if your child receives or has received special
- Current IEP & MET
- 504 Plan
Proof of Residency
- Drivers’ License showing current address – REQUIRED
- Out of district residents will need to apply through School of Choice. The application window opens in mid-April.
PLUS - One of the following documents in your name at your current address:
- Copy of Rent / Lease Agreement
- Property Tax Bill
- Purchase Agreement / Mortgage Statement
- Utility Bill