LHS-Learning Continuity Plan
A letter went out electronically to Splitter Families on April 14, 2020. Below is the introduction, please find the link to the entire letter here:
As we begin the 2019-2020 2.0 School Year at LHS, there are many details that we need to share. Below you will find a lot of information about how we plan to finish our school year during this statewide closure of buildings. Teachers, secretaries, support staff and administrators have been collaborating and learning and planning, and we are ready to welcome you to the LHS-Learning Continuity Plan. It is our goal to ensure that students are safe and cared for as we embark on this journey together. Please know that we will do all that we can to be kind, attentive and responsive as we continue to provide opportunities for students to learn.
A few key points to make about learning while we engage in this new model:
● Learning will be monitored and feedback will be provided.
● No traditional grades will be given
● Teachers are working in Google Classrooms collaboratively by course
● Information about how to access Google Classrooms will be sent to students directly
● Students are encouraged to work with their teachers and their families to develop school schedules that are reasonable and that work for their households. Flexibility and regular communication will be the keys to success
● As we navigate this new reality, plans will continue to be updated and refined. Thank you in advance for asking questions, being patient and staying engaged!