Scheduling Information for the 2021-22 School Year
2021-22 Course Selection and Scheduling Process
Helpful Information to Review Before you Start:
- LHS Graduation Requirements
- 2021-22 Course Description Book
- Career and Technical Education Options for LHS Students (SWWC, RCTC, MIAT)
- The deadline to complete this process is Feb. 19, 2021.
STEP 1: Watch the presentation or review the slides for your grade level.
- Class of 2022 Senior Scheduling Video (current 11th graders)
- Class of 2022 Senior Scheduling Slideshow (current 11th graders)
- Class of 2023 Junior Scheduling Video (current 10th graders)
- Class of 2023 Junior Scheduling Slideshow (current 10th graders)
- Class of 2024 Sophomore Scheduling Video (current 9th graders)
- Class of 2024 Sophomore Scheduling Slideshow (current 9th graders)
- Class of 2025 Freshman Scheduling Video (coming soon)
- Class of 2025 Freshman Scheduling Slideshow (coming soon)
STEP 2: Contact your LHS counselor with questions and to schedule an appointment.
- Last Names A - Gre:
- Last Names Gri - O:
- Last Names P - Z:
STEP 3: Fill out the Course Selection Sheet and share w/ us by Feb. 19
- Class of 2022 Course Selection Sheet (current 11th graders)
- Class of 2023 Course Selection Sheet (current 10th graders)
- Class of 2024 Course Selection Sheet (current 9th graders)
- Class of 2025 Course Selection Sheet (current 8th graders--coming soon)
STEP 4: Submit your course requests in PowerSchool by Feb. 19.
- Log into your PowerSchool account.
- Click on “Class Registration” on the left-hand side.
- Click on the pencil next to each subject category and choose your classes from each section.
- Pick both A and B for year-long courses. i.e. ELA 10A and ELA 10B
- If you cannot find a course, scroll down and click on the next page.
- Make sure that you have selected 6.0 credit hours total and hit the "Submit" button on the bottom of the page.
STEP 5: Complete any required applications and submit to your LHS counselor by Feb. 19.
- Dual Enrollment
- AP courses-- no contract for 2021-22 school year, teacher approval only
- Online courses
- Yearbook--no contract for 2021-22 school year, teacher approval only
- Science Independent Study
- SWWC (Saline)
- 2nd year SWWC students must complete the form above and the teacher approval form here.
- Additional Health Science Forms
- Health Science and Cosmetology require two teacher recommendation forms.
Required Applications and Course Request Forms
Dual Enrollment (This contract must be submitted as well as any forms specific to the college you wish to dual enroll in. Contact your LHS counselor for more information.)
AP Courses (no application required for the 2021-22 school year)
Yearbook (no application required for the 2021-22 School year)