Change of Address

All families changing their address in the Lincoln Consolidated Schools district must provide proof of residency. Proof of Residency (must show your name at your current address):
A choice of:

  • a purchase agreement / mortgage statement
  • a copy of a rent / lease agreement
  • a current utility bill/turn on notice (water, gas, electric)
  • voter ID card. 
  • a property tax bill

A shared housing affidavit is required if you are not the homeowner or lease holder. Shared Housing Affidavit