Lincoln Dining Services
To find meal distribution sites near you, check the Meet Up and Eat Up Map
School Year 2020/2021 ONLY - United States Department of Agriculture has extended a waiver to allow all meals for all students at no charge. Any items in addition to meals need to be purchased.
Although meals are at no charge, Free/Reduced applications are still needed for other funding programs within the District.
You can complete your Free/Reduced Application online!! Lunch Account Login to request a user name and password, please call 734-484-7072 or email Karen Thomas.
Did You Know?
Here at Lincoln Consolidated Schools:
- We offer fresh fruits and vegetables every day
- At all levels all bread and buns are whole grain
- Our cheeses, milk, salad dressings, and meat selections are low-fat varieties
- Our chicken products are Tyson brand and are never fried, only baked
- All regular lunch meals include 2 ounces lean protein, at least one grain serving, fruit, vegetable, and calcium and protein rich milk
- Our breakfast and lunch menus adhere to the nutritional guidelines set forth by the USDA
- We are working to make secondary a la carte options healthier. Changes made so far include: only baked chips, smaller serving sizes, low or no calorie beverages; candy or soda is never sold in the food service program.
- No food items are fried in the district.
Lincoln District Food Service Procedures
Students not eligible for free meals are expected to maintain a positive balance in their food service accounts in order to purchase breakfast, lunch, or a la carte items. If they do not have money in their accounts, they are expected to bring lunch from home. Students are given numerous verbal and written reminders if their account balance is nearing or at zero. Once the account balance is depleted, the following policies are in effect:
Elementary students: May charge up to two meals if their account is negative or zero. After two meals, a regular breakfast/lunch will not be provided.
MS/HS students: May not charge any meals, but they may purchase a regular school meal with cash. Negative balances must be brought current before any a la carte item may be purchased, even with cash.
The computer software used by the Food Service Department tracks deposits and food purchases. It is important that your student use his/her lunch account only. Sharing accounts is not allowed. Middle School and High School students will be required to show school ID before using his/her account. Deposits may be made in any amount, but no change is given. Please do not send your student to school with $50 or $100 bills, these cannot be broken and must be deposited in full.
Meal Distribution is on Wednesdays
from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
in the bus loop behind Lincoln High School.
Multiple meals will be available.
Families are encouraged to complete the Free and Reduced Lunch Application online.
If you need a Lunch Account Login, call 734-484-7072 or email email@example.com for assistance.
What is a regular lunch meal?
A regular lunch meal is the meal at the regular meal price or can qualify for the free or reduced meal price. It consists of an entree item (including bread and protein), a fruit, a vegetable, and a milk. Students must take three of these items for the meal to qualify as a "regular meal". One component MUST be a fruit or vegetable. If they take less than three components or more than the five, they will be charged the a la carte price for each item.
At the secondary level; chips, cookies, bottled drinks, etc... are NOT included in the regular lunch meal. These are strictly available for purchase separately.