2020-2021 Kindergarten Enrollment
Step 1: Prepare required documentation listed below:
- REQUIRED documentation to enroll at Lincoln Consolidated Schools:
- Birth Certificate
- Parent ID
- a doctors' Official Immunization Record- Current and up to date
- a well-check health appraisal (Kindergarten and Young 5 students ONLY)
- and a Proof of Residency (must show your name at your current address):
- a Purchase Agreement / Mortgage Statement**
- a copy of a Rent / Lease Agreement**
- a Property Tax Bill
- a current utility bill/turn on notice (water, gas, electric)
- voter ID card
**A shared housing affidavit is required if you are not
the homeowner or leaseholder.
Step 2: Please use the online student enrollment link to enroll.
Step 3: Scan and submit the required documentation prepared in Step 1 using the Lincoln Virtual Enrollment Documents (link).
Once you have completed your registration, enrollment services will send a confirmation email once the registration has been processed. The email will include your school building contact information.