2020-2021 Kindergarten Enrollment
2020/2021 Kindergarten Students please attend the parent information events prior to enrollment: 2020/2021 Parent Information Night for incoming students.
Kindergarten Round Up appointments will be set up at the Parent Information Events.
2020/2021 Kindergarten students must by 5 years old by December 1, 2020
A Young 5 program is a full-day program and is a bridge between preschool and kindergarten.
2019/2020 Kindergarten students must by 5 years old by December 1, 2019
If you have questions about our Kindergarten programs, please call 734-484-7035.
*Note the school district is closed and expects to reopen on Monday, April 6, 2020.
REQUIRED documentation to enroll at Lincoln Consolidated Schools:
- the State Certified Birth Certificate ***ORIGINAL COPY ONLY
- a doctors' Official Immunization Record- Current and up to date
- a well-check health appraisal (Kindergarten and Young 5 students ONLY)
and Proof of Residency (must show your name at your current address):
- a Purchase Agreement / Mortgage Statement**
- a copy of a Rent / Lease Agreement**
- a Property Tax Bill
- a current utility bill/turn on notice (water, gas, electric)
- voter ID card
**A shared housing affidavit is required if you are not the homeowner or lease holder.
Out of district residents will need to apply through School of Choice.
The School of Choice application window is not currently available for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Other documentation is required if your child receives or has received special
- Current IEP & MET
- 504 Plan