2019-20 Kindergarten Enrollment
A Young 5 program is offered for children who may not be ready for traditional Kindergarten
2019/2020 Kindergarten students must by 5 years old by December 1, 2019
If you have a child who will be five (5) years of age on or before December 1, 2019, and are a resident of the Lincoln Consolidated School District or plan to attend through Lincoln Schools of Choice.
If you have questions about our Kindergarten programs, please call 734-484-7035.
2020/2021 Kindergarten Students please attend the parent information events prior to enrollment: 2020/2021 Parent Information Night for incoming students.
Kindergarten Round Up appointments will be set up at the Parent Information Events.
REQUIRED documentation to enroll at Lincoln Consolidated Schools:
- the State Certified Birth Certificate ***ORIGINAL COPY ONLY
- a doctors' Official Immunization Record- Current and up to date
- a well-check health appraisal (Kindergarten and Young 5 students ONLY)
and Proof of Residency:
The first document in your name at your current address:
- a Purchase Agreement / Mortgage Statement**
- a copy of a Rent / Lease Agreement**
- a Property Tax Bill
**A shared housing document is required if you are not the homeowner or lease holder.
the second document in your name at your current address:
- a current utility bill
- a recent credit card statement
- a recent bank statement
- a current car registration
Other documentation is required if your child receives or has received special
- Current IEP & MET
- 504 Plan
Out of district residents will need to apply through School of Choice.