Change of Address Form

2019/2020 Change of Address Form

PROOF OF RESIDENCY: All families changing their address in the Lincoln Consolidated Schools district must provide 2 proofs of residency. ( 1 ) m o r t g a g e statement/rental lease agreement/receipt (2) choice of current utility bill, credit card statement, bank statement, or a current car registration.

 A notarized shared housing affidavit is required if you are not the homeowner or lease holder.

Shared Housing Affidavit