Lincoln Consolidated Schools
Our mission is to provide an exemplary educational experience where students develop the foundation for lifelong learning.
We believe that . . .
- Student learning is our highest priority.
- Students, parents, staff, and the community share responsibility for student learning and must work together on behalf of students.
- Students learn in different ways, at different rates, and at different times.
- A caring, safe, orderly school environment enhances learning.
- Students must accept responsibility for their actions.
- Every individual should be treated with respect.
- A positive attitude is essential for success and success builds self-esteem.
- A multi-culturally enriched environment is necessary to foster acceptance of all individuals.
- Learning is a life-long process.