2013 Kindergarten Roundup
~Kindergarten students must be five years old by November 1st~
If you have a child who will be five (5) years of age on or before November 1, 2013 , and are a resident of the Lincoln Consolidated School District, call 484-7045 to learn more about Kindergarten enrollment at any of our kindergarten programs at Bishop, Childs, or Model Elementary.
Recent legislation has changed the kindergarten entry date. Read the flyer below for more information.
Kindergarten Roundup provides an opportunity for us to become acquainted with you and your child. During your scheduled appointment time, your soon-to-be-kindergartner will participate in a brief screening, while parents complete enrollment paperwork.
The following information is REQUIRED to enroll at Lincoln Consolidated Schools. Please bring the following documentation with you at your appointment time:
- State Certified Birth Certificate ***ORIGINAL COPY ONLY
- Drs. Official Immunization Record- Current/Up-to-date
- Health Appraisal Form
Other documentation is required if your child receives or has received special
- Current IEP & MET
- 504 Plan
Proof of Residency
- Drivers’ License showing current address – REQUIRED
- Out of district residents will need to apply through School of Choice. The application window opens in mid-April.
PLUS - One of the following documents in your name at your current address:
- Copy of Rent / Lease Agreement
- Property Tax Bill
- Purchase Agreement / Mortgage Statement
Additional Information Needed if Residing with Someone:
Residency Shared Household Affidavit (Resident must provide two Proofs of Residency)