LHS Clubs and Programs
Class of 2019
Ms. Jodie Hotchkiss & Mr. Tim Rize
Class of 2020
Ms. Savannah Smith & Mr. Brian Sweet
Class of 2021
Ms. Myra Hamilton and Mr. Jim Grissom
Class of 2022
Mr. Luke Moore and Mr. Kurt Kohlmann
- Computer Club meets on full-day Fridays in Room 1117 from 2:50-4:00 pm. Expectations: slip/permission slip must be signed by the student and parent/guardian, and the student must be a current LHS student. Transportation is not provided--the student must have a way home at 4:00 and should leave the building through the west side. If you have any questions please contact Ms. Gurganus at email@example.com or by phone at 734.484.7000 ext. 7655.
- Key Club membership is open to any student who desires to become a leader in his/her school and community and wishes to provide service to others. There is a yearly dues requirement for participation. Visit www.keyclub.org for more information on Key Club International.
- Meetings are held on Mondays at 3 pm in room 717.
- Contact Mrs. Malboeuf for more information on Key Club at LHS. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 734.484.7000 ext. 7224.
- Link Crew is a high school transition program that welcomes freshmen and makes them feel comfortable throughout the first year of their high school experience. Built on the belief that students can help students succeed, Boomerang Project’s proven high school transition program trains mentors from the junior and senior classes to be Link Crew Leaders. As positive role models, Link Crew Leaders are mentors and student leaders who guide freshmen to discover what it takes to be successful during the transition to high school, facilitating freshman success.
- Interested sophomores and juniors need to go through the application process in the spring of each year.
- Contact Mrs. Ward for more information. Email: email@example.com. Phone: 734.484.7000 ext. 7653.
The Spanish Club travels with students every other year. The trip is offered to anyone currently taking Spanish. Once signed up, students attend occasional meetings to get to know each other and learn about the destination.
- Contact Ms. Mata for more information at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. or by Phone: 734.484.7000 ext. 7255.
LHS Student Council is made up of two Student Council Representatives per grade, as well as four executive officers. The Student Council executive officers are President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer, representing grades 9 - 12. In addition to the officers are Junior and Senior students.
To run for a Student Council officer position, a Lincoln High School student must have a 2.2 GPA or above, recommendations from a teacher and administrator, parent/guardian signature, and signatures from fellow students condoning their election to office.
The Student Council is in charge of planning spirit events, dances and service projects for the student body. Bi-weekly meetings are held on Fridays in room 1343 from 3:00-4:00 PM. Attendance is mandatory at all large events for officers.
- Contact Ms. Pathak for more information. Email: email@example.com. Phone: 734.484.7000 ext.7626.
Theatre Department & Drama Program
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Tickets
also available at the door
- To join Yearbook, you need to fill out the Yearbook application by the deadline and submit it to the Yearbook instructor. If approved, you will need to register for that class during class registration time in February.
- Yearbook would like to thank the following community businesses for their support. Yearbook Gold Sponsors:
- Lincoln Child Care Center
- Atchinson Ford
- Janowiak Funeral Home
- B/C Contractors, Inc.
- Marco's Pizza
- Mya & Milo Property Investments
- Contact Mr. Pryce for more information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 734.484.7000 ext. 7624.
Student Council 2018-2019
President: Jordan Levitt
Vice President: Temi Akinbola
Secretary: Riley Scharlach
Treasurer: Madison Willoughby
Class Reps: Briana Barker and Madelyn Jankowski